- Early-bird Registration Deadline
- By September 11, 2020
- Standard Registration Deadline
- By November 5, 2020
- On-site Registration Deadline
- From November 19, 2020 to November 20, 2020
|Domestic||Medical Doctor, Professor||₩200,000||₩250,000||₩300,000|
|Domestic||Fellow, Resident, Nurse, Researcher, Etc.||₩100,000||₩150,000||₩200,000|
Registration Guideline & Procedure
- 1. Click Register Now
- 2. Select the registration options, payment method & fill in other necessary details.
- 3. Please note the process of different payment method.
Please complete the group registration application form and send the form to 2020 KALC IC Secretariat.
- Tel: +82-2-6711-4720
- Fax: +82-2-325-2095
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Payment Methods
- 1. Online Payment
VISA, MASTER, JCB or American Express, Korean Debit/Credit Card Upon submitting the registration form, you will be directed to the credit-only system webpage, you can pay by credit card without the webpage account.
- - For successful payment: You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- - For unsuccessful payment (in case of technical issues or you decide to postpone payment): the conference secretariat will send you an invoice within 2 working days, please settle the payment by deadline. Please do NOT register again. We accept VISA, MASTER, JCB or American Express Card. You can safely enter your credit card number and settle payment via credit-only system in the registration system.
- 2. Wire Transfer
Upon submitting the registration form, you will be received a reminder email within 2 working days, please settle the payment by deadline. When the payment is done, please send the copy of payment advice (stated your name and registration ID) to conference secretariat (email@example.com) to confirm. You will be received a confirmation email after conference secretariat has validated your payment with bank.
|Bank Name||Shinhan Bank|
|Bank Address||120-1, Neungdong-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul,
Republic of Korea
|Account Name||Korean Association for Lung Cancer
Young Tae Kim
3. Cash Payments
Cash Payments will only be accepted on site
If you would like to amend the details in registration form after submission, please click the 'review & modify' on the 'my page'. DO NOT register again.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation can be made via e-mail and must be confirmed by the secretariat.
- Canceling registration by phone is NOT accepted.
- To transfer registration fee to another is not allowed.
- ⇒After November 13, 2020: No Refund [Korean time standard]
The organizing committee is not responsible for any unexpected accidents that cause any forms of damages, property losses, or cancellation expenses to participants. All participants are recommended to arrange their own insurance for coverage.
Please consult your local insurance resources for further information.